Thursday, August 23, 2012

Memorial day in Moab

Now that I am no longer on Facebook I'm gonna be using my blog a whole lot more. In May my mom, dad, brother Zach and sister Lacey and myself went to Moab to visit my dad's dad's grave ( is that right?). We usually go there once a year, my dad grew up there, so we visit family and friends. This time we went to arches!!! yippie! It was a lot of fun, and here are some pictures of that exciting day.

                                               Driving to Moab




                                             Arriving in arches




                       Lamb rock, balancing rock, and something about three women





                                  family, parents, hole in rock, arches.

                                 Lacey and Zach
                                 Lacey and I
                                 Jumping pic
                                 I succeeded my handstand

                                  my cute parents
                                 elephant rock.
                                  family minus 9





                                    

                                 grandpa Lonnie Titus grave, and Lonnie Jr.
It was a super fun trip! although we didn't get to stay long, we made memories.

1 comment: